Sports Performance

“You can’t manage what you don’t measure”

This rhetoric drives our sports performance programming. Traditional ‘performance testing’ involves the assessment of muscle strength and basic measures of flexibility and power. This unfortunately tests for 10% and misses the other 90% of what can impact your physical performance.

Terms like force, power, agility and biomechanics are often assessed by the naked eye but to formulate truly impactful performance interventions these need to be objectively measured and analysed.

We utilise state of the art tech traditionally research for professional sporting setups and research to measure the important metrics for performance. Our force plates can prejudice extremely accurate data as to the power and stability of your upper and lower limbs. 3D motion analysis marries with data to help us understand how you produce force in your body and what interventions may increase your power/speed/stability and reduce your injury risk profile.

Athletes deserve a facility that is designed to help them succeed!

Start to achieve your goals today! Book with one of our highly trained practitioners at a time that suits today.